Kilimanjaro……One of The Worlds Seven Summits
Climb Kilimanjaro & Visit Our Projects
Climb Kilimanjaro and help with fundraising and development projects that alleviate poverty. We would like you to see the benefits of your fundraising and the great potential of cities like Nairobi. Thus your trip will include a number of days either side of climbing Kilimanjaro in both Kenya and Tanzania. We hope you will take the message home of how others can help. You will need to raise €5000 to fund your trip.
Dates: 2013 Dates…. email or phone for further information
For An Information Pack:
Phone: 021 4806425
Kilimanjaro The Roof of Africa….a snow covered summit on the equator.
- Day 1: Fly to Nairobi.
- Day 2: Visit Projects in Nairobi and see the benefits of your fundraising.
- Day 3: Visit Projects then go sightseeing and do some shopping.
- Day 4: Bus trip across Kenya and Tanzania to Moshi through the beautiful African countryside with a chance to see the wildlife. Overnight in Moshi Hotel
- Day 5: to Day 10: See Mountain Itinerary.
- Day 10: After your final descent you will return in the after noon to your Moshi hotel for that longed for shower and soft bed!
- Day 11: Return by bus to Nairoi across the African savannas of Tanzania and Kenya to your Nairobi Hotel. A celebration meal that evening in the famous Carnivore restaurant in Karen.
- Day 12: Relax in Nairobi before catching the flight home.
Contact Us Now